About Our Programs
Megan’s House is a therapeutic community, where residents participate in a long-term, comprehensive well-being program for up to six months (or longer if needed) to forge a personalized path to sustained recovery from substance use disorder.
Program elements address physical, social, emotional health, life skills and personalized plans for a substance free future:
- Individual, group and family counseling from experienced licensed mental health and alcohol/drug addiction counselors
- One-on-one success coaching to develop personal goals for employment, training, or further education
- Access to community support meetings, such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Opportunities for group fun at sports or arts events, etc.
- Art Therapy, Equine Therapy (as available)
- Physical Fitness from boxing to yoga
- Basic life skills-building from establishing routines to financial literacy
- Onsite weekly access to a prescribing nurse practitioner, for medication prescription maintenance
- Individual support to facilitate medical needs, legal responsibilities, etc.
Erin’s House, in Dracut, MA, is a success home for graduates of Megan’s House and other similar treatment programs. Residents work or attend further education with staff onsite full time for additional support and house meetings.
- Female, Ages 18+
- A Substance Use Disorder diagnosis
- Minimum 90 days sobriety
- Maintaining mental stability and able to live in a community setting
- A desire to continue one’s recovery and reintegrate back into society
- Admission from treatment program, HWH, IOP, SOAP, or other medical/treatment facility (may admit from other institutions on a case by case basis)
- Completed application and one reference letter from a treatment professional
- Payment of first and last week’s rent ($175/each)
- Agree to mandatory drug testing and breathalyzer requirements
- Admissions Monday through Friday only