Welcome to Megan’s House!
Megan House: Where We Work
Megan House: Where We Live
Megan House: What We Do
Megan’s House Garden Helps Residents with Recovery
Megan’s House is a therapeutic community for young women suffering from Substance Use Disorder. The residents participate in a long-term, comprehensive treatment program for up to six months (or longer if needed) to forge a personalized path to sustained, long-term recovery.
Program elements address physical, social, emotional health, life skills and personalized plans for a substance free future:
- Individual, group and family counseling from experienced licensed mental health and alcohol/drug addiction counselors
- One-on-one success coaching to develop personal goals for employment, training, or further education
- Access to community support meetings, such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Opportunities for group fun through sports, arts, events, etc.
- Art Therapy, Equine Therapy (as available)
- Physical Fitness from boxing to yoga
- Basic life skills-building from establishing routines to financial literacy
- Referrals to appropriate community based services that meet the needs of residents
- Support to facilitate medical needs, legal responsibilities, and restore relationships that have been damaged due to addiction.