Continuum of Care
The Megan House Foundation operates and manages two “Success Homes” (sober homes) in Lowell, Massachusetts for women 18+, who have completed treatment at Megan’s Home, or another long-term program for substance use disorder.
The culture at our sober homes promotes family, friendship, support and recovery. Full-time staff is on-site to assist with additional support and to facilitate house meetings. Residents of Erin’s House and Emma’s House work or attend school to further their education and continue to build a new life in recovery.
The Megan House Foundation, Inc features two Success Homes which provide transitional supportive housing partially funded by the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services. Each sober living home is run by an on-site House Director who provides supportive case management services, support and guidance toward job and educational goals, money management, legal issues, aftercare planning, and assistance connecting to community resources. Residents participate in the development and implementation of an Individual Service Plan, setting goals to achieve prior to transitioning to independent living.
- Women 18+
- Minimum 90 days in recovery from a substance use disorder
- Must be a Massachusetts resident
- Ability to maintain mental stability and live in a community setting
- A desire to continue one’s recovery and reintegrate back into society
- All residents work, attend school, or volunteer a minimum of 32 hours each week
- Completed application and one reference letter from a treatment professional
- Agreement to comply with mandatory drug testing and breathalyzer requirements
- Residents share a two or 3 bed bedroom. Payment of first and last two weeks rent ($175/week x3 weeks= $525 total to move-in). Rent includes all utilities, basic household items, plowing, and Wi-Fi, as well as Urine Drug Tests
- Proof of income
About Our Sober Homes
The Megan House Foundation features two sober living homes in Massachusetts for women ages 18+ transitioning from long-term treatment to independent living. The culture at our homes promotes family, friendship, support and recovery.
Each success home is near an established public transportation route, allowing for access to work, educational and recreational opportunities, which are vital components to a successful recovery.
About Erin’s House
Erin’s House is a 4-bedroom, 8-bed colonial home located in a quiet, suburban neighborhood in Dracut. The sober living home is right outside the Pawtucketville section of Lowell, Massachusetts.
About Emma’s House
Emma’s House is a 9-Bed sober living home, located in a more urban setting in Lowell, Massachusetts.